1.29.2009

And Here... We... Go...

It's been over a year since I made an entry in a blog of any kind. I created a blog for a Beginning Journalism class of mine a couple of years ago, but I never really did anything with it. I am, yet again, creating a blog for the sake of a class. This time, however, it is for my Online Journalism class.

I will do better with this blog. I just have to.

I don't know why I feel this way about it. There has never been any real feeling within my soul to suggest that blogging would someday be something that I grew to have a deep appreciation for. Usually, I think my life has too much routine in it for it to be interesting enough to read about. I do a fairly good job with fabricating things, but anybody who wants to read fiction can go to any number of book stores and choose from any number of novels to fill themselves full of all the made up stories that they want.

Don't get me wrong. I am a HUGE proponent of the works of fiction. At one point in life, I had planned on being a famous author. That idea fell by the wayside to make way for a hopeful career in broadcast journalism.

This is the beginning though. Yes, another beginning. For all the beginnings I've had, I don't seem to recall having too many endings. I may only be twenty-three, but I guess I just would've figured that I would have wrapped up a few things by now. I suppose eagerly awaiting endings is on the menu.

4 comments:

  1. i like the picture of the road. remember though, the journey is the fun part... not the end. the end is just the start of another beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that I am eager to reach the endings... I just have a great deal of "unfinished business" that could still swing a number of ways. I suppose that's what I was trying to portray in that last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I like your color scheme at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good, you like the part that I've worked on the least... I feel much better about things now. What a relief! :^P

    ReplyDelete